[asterisk-users] TE410P PCI card in 1U rackount server

Andre Goree agoree at staff.atlantic.net
Fri May 31 14:21:28 CDT 2013

I was wondering if there is anyone following the list that has this or
similar PCI cards running in a 1U server.  If so, could you possibly
recommend a PCI card bus adapter?  I'm not sure exactly which kind I'll
need.

I plan on researching the different types of adapters I can purchase for
my specific mobo (Supermicro X9SCA-F), but I'd like to not waste time by
ordering an incorrect adapter and figured it might be prudent to ask you
good folks :)

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

--
Andre Goree
Linux Systems Administrator, Atlantic.Net