[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Solaris

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Sat May 25 06:54:44 CDT 2013

Hello Doug,

A quick sift through
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=asterisk-users%40lists.digium.com&q=solaris+10,
yielded
many unanswered questions, questions with returning questions etc... There
was even an email that had the same
subject line. Surely, the creator of that email could take a second and say
"don't do it", or "the SolarisVoIP project is a flop"
Surely a lot has changed since this question was raised in 2006.

I'm not asking how to get my zaptel running on Solaris, but rather, if
there are any performance that can be gained using a
Solaris+Asterisk setup for SIP. Also, what are some recent experiences...

Kind Regards,

Nick.