[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.3 and Kamailio 4.0 Realtime Integration Tutorial

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:16:09 CDT 2013

Hello,

I spent a bit of time to update my Kamailio-Asterisk realtime tutorial
to latest stable versions in both sides. The tutorial is available at:

-
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb

I tried to use default names for asterisk database tables, where the
structure was not changed, and different names for those that are a bit
customized, in order to make it easier to spot it is something special
with it.

For this one I had no much time for extensive testing, relying on lot of
feedback that I got for the previous version (kamailio 3.3 and asterisk 10).

I hope it will be useful for many here to get started with integration
of the two applications, just reply to me for any feedback.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *