[asterisk-users] Sangoma Wanpipe Driver

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Mon May 13 04:42:02 CDT 2013

We have had challenges with the latest kernel versions on Ubuntu and sangoma wanpipe drivers

An older kernel - no problem, latest ones, sometime risky. There are release notes on their site stating the supported versions so it might pay to check that

But if it compiled ok it might be something else

Sangoma support will dial in and help you if you ask them

Cheers Duncan