[asterisk-users] Sangoma Wanpipe Driver

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Mon May 13 04:29:13 CDT 2013

Hi,

I migrated from asterisk 1.6 to 11.3.
The Server has a Sangoma A104 quadPri card installed. OS is a fresh
installed Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
libpri, dahdi etc. all latest releases..

Sangoma says... driver is compatible with ANY asterisk version...

I tried driver 3.5.8... Setup ended with error.
I tried (latest) driver 7.0.1 Setup went through, Asterisk is showing
dahdi channels... all fine.... I thought... but..:

when dialing
Dial(DAHDI/i0/number)

it accepts the call, but generates a DAHDI/Pseudo channel and the call
goes not into the PSTN...

What am I doing wrong?

Has anybody successfully compiled sangoma driver 7.0.1 in combination
with an asterisk 11.3?

thanks for hints,
regards,
yves