[asterisk-users] Asterisk QSIG doesnt send the calling name to Nortel CS1000

Danilo Dionisi dionisi.danilo at gmail.com
Fri May 3 04:27:49 CDT 2013

I'm sorry, the mail is automatically send :p
However, I am for the Asterisk, there are other external consultants for
Nortel ... according to you can be out a patch for Asterisk to send the
facility of CPND???

Danilo

Il giorno venerdì 3 maggio 2013, Danilo Dionisi <dionisi.danilo at gmail.com>
ha scritto:
> Thanks Dale for your answer.
>
> I am a consultant for a project for Banca D'Italia and we have to give
birth to 20 branches with 1,200 snom phones ... oh my god I can not record
1200 names on Nortel!!! : '(

> Il giorno giovedì 2 maggio 2013, Dale Noll <dnoll at wi.rr.com> ha scritto:
>> I retired my Nortel switch a couple of years ago, but I do not believe I
ever got Asterisk -> Nortel to pass the CPND, just the number.  If I
remember correctly, I had to enter then names manually in Nortel (LD 95?)
for display on the Nortel endpoints.

dionisi.danilo at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hello to all,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with an asterisk qsig.
>>>
>>> I have three machines:
>>>
>>> Nortel CS1000 --- Card Sangoma PRI ---> Asterisk QSIG ---SIP Trunk--->
Asterisk

>>> I use Snom phones on Asterisk.
>>> If I call from Asterisk to Nortel, Nortel reminds me of the name of the
person i'm calling and I visualize on the display of Snom phone, but if I
call from Nortel to Asterisk, the QSIG does not send Nortel on the display
of the name of the person i'm calling ... why?

>>> example:
>>> Snom phone = "Danilo <1001>"
>>> Nortel phone = "Marco <2002>"
>>>
>>> If I call from Nortel to Asterisk, I have the display of the Snom
"Marco <2002>" and the display of Nortel "Danilo <1001>"; If I call from
Nortel to Asterisk, I have the display of the Snom "Marco <2002>" and the
display of Nortel "<1001>"

>>> This is my / etc / asterisk / chan_dahdi.conf
>>>
>>> [channels]
>>> cc_offer_timer=20
>>> ccbs_available_timer=4800
>>> ccnr_available_timer=7200
>>> cc_recall_timer=20
>>> cc_agent_policy=native
>>> cc_monitor_policy=native
>>> pridialplan=private
>>> prilocaldialplan=private
>>>
>>> context=default
>>> usecallerid=yes
>>> hidecallerid=no
>>> callwaiting=yes
>>> usecallingpres=yes
>>> callwaitingcallerid=yes
>>> threewaycalling=yes
>>> transfer=yes
>>> canpark=yes
>>> cancallforward=yes
>>> callreturn=yes
>>> echocancel=yes
>>> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
>>> relaxdtmf=yes
>>> rxgain=0.0
>>> txgain=0.0
>>> group=1
>>> callgroup=1
>>> pickupgroup=1
>>> immediate=no
>>> facilityenable=yes
>>> callerid=asreceived
>>>

>>> ;Sangoma A104 port 1 [slot:4 bus:17 span:1] <wanpipe1>
>>> switchtype=qsig
>>> context=from_nortel
>>> group=0
>>> echocancel=yes