[asterisk-users] SMS Scenario

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 04:47:16 CDT 2013

Hello;

I need two scenarios:

1) If someone sent SMS message, then we need to query information from the database based on information sent by the SMS (like the name or the mobile number), after querying from the database, we need to reply by the SMS. Can asterisk do this? To which level?

2) I have vtiger CRM, and it is possible to send SMS (there is a button: send SMS), the question is: what is the required to be able to send the message from the vtiger CRM via asterisk SMS module?

Regards
Bilal