[asterisk-users] WARNING[28151] from CLI

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 27 08:37:39 CDT 2013

you have already listed the two config files for using zaptel.
on first sight, they look ok to me (did not use zaptel for years now)
maybe you should definitely comment out any span that is not in use...
or do the opposite.
i´ve seen this warning several times, but i cant remember it had
anything to do with spans
being configured but not used.
it always had something to do with timing or even defective cards or
cabling or even wrong
settings on providers´ site.

what changes were made to the system so that these warnings occur? or
have they been
visible from the very start? do they affect telefony (e.g. loss of
calls, one side audio only etc.)?
how much load (concurrent calls) is on the asterisk, does the warning
occur periodically or
only a few times?
these are all questions you should ask yourself to help you find the
answer yourself... it can
be very frustrating sometimes, but for me, thats all i can tell about.

regards,
yves