[asterisk-users] Diagnosing call problem

Asghar Mohammad asghar144 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:02:49 CDT 2013

witch softphone you are using? on client pc installed some kind of
virtualpc like vmware or virtualbox? client pc have more then one network
interfaces?
you can capture sip invites from soft phone by enabling debug on client ip
sip set debug ip "ip of softphon" upload sip trace then somebody can halp
you, should provide more information's.