[asterisk-users] digium card and virualbox

Gertjan Baarda gertjan.baarda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 01:50:01 CST 2013

The solution is, as mentioned before, PCI passthru. This must be supported
by the hardware. Not sure if the Digium cards will eat it.

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 mrt. 2013, at 08:29, longst <longst.cn at gmail.com> wrote:

hello

regardless the virtual box, just in terms of Ubuntu, I have experience that
Digium TP110p does now work with Ubuntu. it was long time a go I had this
experience, I hardly could remember that what Ubuntu version I was using.
my experience was on the Ubuntu system would not able to load DAHDI driver.
for example:
if you issue command
dmesg |grep TE110
then it would say
wct1xxp 0000:04:00.0: Not Found something..
hope my experience would help you something

by the way did you install Elastix in the  virtual box ?

Sent from Shitian Long