[asterisk-users] digium card and virualbox

longst longst.cn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 01:28:39 CST 2013

hello

regardless the virtual box, just in terms of Ubuntu, I have experience that Digium TP110p does now work with Ubuntu. it was long time a go I had this experience, I hardly could remember that what Ubuntu version I was using. my experience was on the Ubuntu system would not able to load DAHDI driver.
for example:
if you issue command
dmesg |grep TE110
then it would say
wct1xxp 0000:04:00.0: Not Found something..
hope my experience would help you something

by the way did you install Elastix in the  virtual box ?

Sent from Shitian Long