[asterisk-users] Extension cant pickup calls but can transfer.

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 7 13:46:38 CST 2013

mmh... should work... (i think you checked double and applied any
changes, right..?
sometimes deleting the extension and configuring a new one can fulfil
wonders...)

I have no further tip... maybe elastix support or forum can help... if
you are familiar with
cli output and sip debugging... check cli output and sip debug output...

good luck.
yves