[asterisk-users] Redirect incoming call to SIP trunk.

Luis H. Forchesatto luisforchesatto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:49:23 CST 2013

Sure.

I first configured the trunk and created a outbound route to this trunk as
usual, but on the outbound route I added the "3050" number to the dial
pattern (can be any random number). Then I created a queue and added to que
queue static agents the "3050". After that its just redirect the calls to
te queue and it will be routed to the trunk.

Worked pretty well :D

2013/3/6 Emiliano Vazquez <emilianovazquez at gmail.com>

> El 06/03/13 17:48, Administrator TOOTAI escribió:
>
>  Le 06/03/2013 17:57, Luis H. Forchesatto a écrit :
>>
>>> Solved.
>>>

>> Great, happy for you.
>>
>> What would be nice is to explain how you solve it for archives. Other
>> people can run in the same problematic that yours and would be happy to see
>> your way to get out of it
>>
> +1
>

> --
> Emiliano Vazquez | PcCentro Informatica & CCTV
> Office: +54 (11) 4635-3218 Interno 4
> Movil: 011-15-6253-7165
> Mail: emilianovazquez at gmail.com
> Web: http://www.pccentro.com.ar