[asterisk-users] Exiting the queue doesn't work

Gertjan Baarda gertjan.baarda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 07:27:08 CST 2013

ok, resumé: When I use the n option in the queue command I can let the
caller exit the queue and send the call to a IVR-ish context and ask if he
wants to leave a message. I can timeout this an then place the call back in
the queue. When I use this approach, what will the new position be of the
caller? Not back in line I hope?