[asterisk-users] Where is HAVE_NEWLOCALE set?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Mon Jun 10 15:06:27 CDT 2013

I am trying to build Asterisk on a NetBSD system but I am running into
two problems.  The first only happens on an installation built from
NetBSD HEAD.  The config variable HAVE_NEWLOCALE is erroneously set
during configure but this system does not have newlocale().  I can't
seem to find where this gets set to true.

Interestingly a stable release of NetBSD does not have this issue
although it still has the second issue which I will start a separate
thread for.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net