[asterisk-users] Cut offs on outgoing SIP calls

Daniel - Asterisk earohuanca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:42:16 CDT 2013

Hey Philipp, I will try soon the new version and let you know.

Currently my users are pointing to a PBX in my local-private network with
no problems.

When I use wireshark I see my internal peers trying to send the ACK packets
4 or 5 times until hangup, at the same time the PBX are requesting that
very packet many times until it decides to hangup (as you can see in

The funny thing happens when I restart my router, everything works fine,
but 2 or 3 hours later calls start getting  cut-offs again.
I'm not very used to routers but if someone have some tip on Cisco 2811 it
will be great.

Definitely it's a NAT issue, any help is welcome.

Elder D. Arohuanca
Lima - Peru

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Philipp von Klitzing <philipp at vklitzing.com