[asterisk-users] offline builds - mp3 [patch]

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Jun 4 05:49:35 CDT 2013

As mentioned in the thread about MP3, I found that the rpmbuild process
demands network access, e.g. to access the mp3 code in SVN.

Some people need to build on isolated networks though

I've attached a patch that allows the MP3 code to be placed in /tmp
before the build starts, then svn will not be used during the build.  If
it finds /tmp/asterisk-contrib-mp3.tar.gz then it will be used instead
of going to SVN

I'm not sure if there are other build steps that access the network,
this one was more obvious because I was trying to build on a fresh VM
without any svn client