[asterisk-users] Is uniqueid/sequence a safe CDR table primary key ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 3 11:20:45 CDT 2013

Hi,

When dealing with CDR SQL tables, I always added an auto-incremented cdr_id
key as a primary key, just in case provided uniqueid key went wrong.

Now I'm facing a situation where I need to insert into a database's table
and from the dialplan, a reference to the CDR record which is currently
processed.

So my questions are:

1. Can uniqueid/sequence (or uniqueid/sequence/calldate) bundle be safely
used as CDR's table primary key  (ie I cannot have any uniqueid/sequence
combination from one CDR record to match a past uniqueid/sequence
combination) ?

2. Suggestions ?

Regards