[asterisk-users] Minimum requirement for Asterisk IVR

luke devon luke_devon at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 09:59:13 CDT 2013

Hi

1. When a mobile user dial an IVR short code , mobile network able to divert that call to Asterisk platform.

2. There would be web servers which are holds Voice XML .

3. Asterisk would be able to redirect the mobile request to certain Voice XML server accordingly.

Just for like this setup , how do we install asterisk with minimum of asterisk modules ?

Do we need to install complete Asterisk just for the IVR functionality ?

Thanks in advance
Luke