[asterisk-users] limitation on number of contexts in extensions.conf

Kamlesh Kumar kamlesh_kmr at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 02:42:21 CDT 2013

Thank you Carlos,

you were right, there was one empty file among all included files which were causing this problem.

Couple of more queries:

Will system performance be affected if there are 20k dialplan entries(including all external files and contexts) in extensions.conf?

Can we define variable in external file, and include that external file in extensions.conf and then use that variable in dialplan?

Thanks,
Kamlesh