[asterisk-users] limitation on number of contexts in extensions.conf

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Jul 25 10:50:39 CDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Kamlesh Kumar <kamlesh_kmr at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hello
>
> Asterisk version 1.6.2.9.
>
> I want to know is there any limitation on number of contexts or including
> external file (#include <filename>) which can be defined in
> extensions.conf. When I try to include around 40 external files, my
> dialplan doen't get reloaded.

There probably is a limit, but I don't know what it is.  We have many
hundreds of contexts and around 80 include files in our main server.  My
guess is you have an error somewhere.  If you show dialplan, does it seem
to stop at a certain point as if it loaded only up to a certain
file/directory?

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve