[asterisk-users] LUA

Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com
Thu Jul 18 08:56:29 CDT 2013

I am attempting to setup my server to use Lua for the dialplan
(extentions.lua), but I am unable to get the asterisk configure script
to find the installation of Lua on my box.  I have downloaded the Lua
sources from the www.lua.org site, and I have installed via the "make
linux install" command.  I can execute lua scripts via the command line,
but asterisk configure script is unable to find the installation of Lua.

I am on a closed network, so no access to the internet so I am not able
to just install Lua using yum.

OS CentOS 6.4

Asterisk version 1.8.13.0 & 11.4

$ find / -name *lua*