[asterisk-users] DAHDI: How to supress notification of changing CallerID on transfer?

Maximilian Grobecker m.grobecker at portunity.de
Thu Jan 24 16:44:35 CST 2013

Hi Richard,

the macro you linked to did the trick for me - thank you!

Greetings from Wuppertal
Max Grobecker

Am 24.01.2013 00:18, schrieb Richard Mudgett:
> [...]

- Portunity GmbH - Werner-Seelenbinder-Str. 23
-                - 42477 Radevormwald - Germany
-
- Portal:      http://www.portunity.de
-
- General:     Phone:     +49 (0)202 - 69555 - 0
-              eMail/SIP: info at portunity.de
-              Fax:       +49 (0)202 - 69555 - 190
-
- Support:     Phone:     +49 (0)202 - 69555 - 300
-              eMail/SIP: support at portunity.de
-
- Amtsgericht Koeln HRB 38162
- USt-Identnummer DE206277867
- Geschaeftsfuehrung: Bjoern Ruecker, Bernd Schnell