[asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jan 22 10:21:59 CST 2013

You are obviously getting the call connected, so the subnet issue is moot.
What this sounds like (pardon the pun) to me is an rtp skip issue.  The
"working" calls are generating rtp connections in the allowed range; the
other calls have one or more ports outside of your rtp range.  Verify that
all of your ports defined in rtp.conf (10000-20000 by default) are open in
the firewall.