[asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

Frank frank at efirehouse.com
Tue Jan 22 10:17:58 CST 2013

Chris,

I covered the whole 74.125.225.* subnet.
Even if I open the ports mentioned below for all (not limited to IP
addresses) I still have the same issue.

Have anyone ever succeeded in such configuration? :

Digium phones on 2 different private networks (2 different buildings)
Asterisk server in the internet with a public IP
Use Google Voice

Even if you have asterisk on a private network, but have the same kind
of solution working for you, I'd love to hear your story..