[asterisk-users] Any timeframe for the release of the Asterisk 11<->Lumenvox connector bridge?

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Fri Jan 18 13:26:45 CST 2013

I'm starting to think about migrating from an old Asterisk box to a new one and
want to use the Asterisk 11 long term support release, but need Lumenvox
integration and I don't see the Asterisk 11 connector bridge for Lumenvox
available yet.  Lumenvox tech support says this is under Digiums control.  Can
anyone give an idea of how soon it'll be available?

Steve