[asterisk-users] Need Help

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 17 14:21:21 CST 2013

On 01/17/2013 09:05 PM, Joe Ruffolo wrote:
> Hi all! In need of some serious help. We currently run Trixbox and Cent
> Os on a 2u server for our small business’s phones system.

Afaik Trixbox is no longer maintained and their forum are hardly active
anymore so it may be a bit of a challenge to get support. If you really
need a GUI like Trixbox then I suggest you have a look at Elastix which
is very much alive and has a large community and professional services
to help you out. See http://www.elastix.org/ Or have a look at Digium's
Switchvox (payware). Whatever you do/choose, make sure that your box is
secure if you open it up to the Internet.

Regards,
Patrick