[asterisk-users] Call abandoned from queue not showing in CDR (possible bug)

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 05:31:42 CST 2013

On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 11:51 +0000, Ishfaq Malik wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using 1.8.7.0 with the RealTime architecture.
>
> If a call goes into application Queue and is abandoned by the caller, no
> entry is made in the CDR. Entries are made into the queue log.
>
> This cannot be correct behaviour, all calls should show in the CDR.
>
> Could anyone else try to reproduce this and if others get the same
> thing, I'll raise a bug on it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ish

Hi Everyone

This issue has reared it's ugly head again for us. If a call comes into
a queue and the caller abandons the call, the call does not show in the
CDR.

This is also the case for asterisk version 1.8.18

Does anyone have any ideas, or try to replicate it?

Thanks in advance

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, 2A ENTERPRISE HOUSE, LLOYD STREET
NORTH, MANCHESTER
SCIENCE PARK, MANCHESTER, M156SE
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552