[asterisk-users] block one number in incoming calls

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Jan 14 11:54:12 CST 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM, A J Stiles
<asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk>wrote:

> On Monday 14 January 2013, Carlos Alvarez wrote:
> > So I'm not the only one who uses the monkeys as our place to send bad
> calls
> > to.
>
> I actually thought of using a sample from a well-known song by Australian
> singer Kevin "Bloody" Wilson, but decided that might be a bit *too*
> offensive.
> Besides which, the monkeys sample was already there .....

For the really obnoxious problem callers, I typically find out their
corporate phone number and just forward all the marketing calls back to
them system-wide.  I did that with the car warranty people.  I wish I could
have legally recorded them, that could have been fun stuff.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve