[asterisk-users] block one number in incoming calls

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Mon Jan 14 09:43:24 CST 2013

Check out smartCID on www.generationd.com<http://www.generationd.com>

This script allows lookup of incomming calls based on number and either Block (no ring), endless ring (ignore), or pass through to asterisk.  It allows allows rewriting of CID name based on number.  All numbers stored in a mysql table.  A free script.

It also does reverse look of CID based on number using a variety of free web sites (but that's intended for experimentation only)