[asterisk-users] DIDForSale spam

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Thu Jan 10 19:12:34 CST 2013

On 10/01/2013 5:34 PM, chris wrote:
> There is a big difference between publicly posting offering services
> to the list and harvesting all the email addresses and them contacting
> everyone privately
We have to understand that we are going to be approached by people who
think that we need their services.
Whether they get our e-mail here or from our web-sites or  from our
business cards, we will get approached.

We are free to buy or not to buy. Read or ignore.

In a forum like this, that is almost the only price of free advice.

Ron