[asterisk-users] IAX2 support of video

Hans Witvliet asterisk at a-domani.nl
Wed Jan 9 02:26:31 CST 2013

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 08:21 -0600, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> [...]
Video is hard, but to make life easier, it is handy to add an extension
that does the echo-function (after an optional announcement)
That takes video-codec-mismatch out of the equation, as you are talking
to yourself.

Other benefit is that there is always someone that will answer the
phone ;-) And won't complain doing video-cakk when dialing at 3am.

hans