[asterisk-users] IAX2 support of video

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jan 8 08:21:40 CST 2013

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jerry Geis
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 6:53 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] IAX2 support of video

According to this:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Video+Telephony
yes.

I have a local server with two video phones - running SIP to each phone.
Works.
Then I have an IAX2 connection from that local machine to another machine.
then a SIP connection from that machine to another machine where the same
model
video phone is in use. A call to that phone does not show video only audio.

All machines have in sip.conf:videosupport=yes

Is there something else to get SIP/IAX2/SIP video call to work?

Thanks

Jerry

Make sure you have the H.26X codec enabled at all points.