[asterisk-users] Detect Low Quality Calls - Realtime

Dmitry mbike2000ru at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 05:47:52 CST 2013

When i worked in an internet provider with asterisk telephony solution - we used Aqua (http://www.sevana.fi) to measure voice quality. several nettops were spread across our network. The nettop called to our asterisk, the asterisk saved this voice file to the disk, then this file was sent to a server with Aqua software which compared this file to its original. then the quality (measured in percents) were sent to Zabbix monitoring. actually this data was used for analisys and it compares two files (not realtime).

BR,
Dmitry Pavlenko