[asterisk-users] Detect Low Quality Calls - Realtime

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Tue Jan 8 03:41:00 CST 2013

> A few years ago I spoke to a Finnish company that had a commercial
> solution for automated MOS estimation. So something exists though I
> have not tested it first-hand.
> l.
>
> --
You need a lot of data to calculate a MOS score, you will need the
actual call.
The only solution i can think of is that the phones start a fake call as
soon as they are in focus and the server calculates some scores based on
the fake call. When the client calls, the fake call is terminated and
replaced with a real call.

About the qualify, i don't know how to get the timing results from
within the dialplan, i'm not even sure it's possible without patching.

Z.