[asterisk-users] Outoing Calls Motif Google Voice Calls Ring After Pick-up

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Jan 7 12:30:16 CST 2013

Roy Abshire wrote:
> I only have my messages debug file that doesn't show any errors when
> placing calls. I thought no one was picking up until they called back
> and told me they couldn't hear me. After calling my own phone line...I
> picked up and all I hear is it still ringing.
>
> How do I properly debug this?

Please keep this on the asterisk-users mailing list so future users can
find this if it does end up being an issue.

When the issue occurs you can do "xmpp set debug on" in the CLI to turn
on XMPP logging to the console. Place another call and once the issue
occurs hang up and run "xmpp set debug off". Copy the contents of the
console to a file and put it somewhere for viewing.

--
Joshua Colp