[asterisk-users] User busy issue in A400P 4 FXO card

Selva M maselva2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:06:23 CST 2013

The main # was forwarded by client for some other # in the past. That # was
not in issue.

So, when we dial the #, Carrier ring once in Trixbox end and route to other
#. It was giving busy tone.

Customer plugged line into analog phone and figured out the issue. once
forwarding disabled, the system works fine now.

Thanks for everyone's feedback.