[asterisk-users] Verizon SIP "trunking" Field Trial

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Fri Jan 4 13:36:29 CST 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Matthew J. Roth" <mroth at imminc.com>

> At least Verizon maintains a consistent customer experience.  ; )
>
> Overall, we've found the service to be reliable and stable, but when
> there are problems or changes needed you're dealing with Verizon and
> the

Haha... that is funny... it is sooo true.

Well, you are right.  Once it is working, it is usually pretty stable.  Just a pain in the butt when things are not working.  Hopefully we can get through the Field Trial and that is all I have to worry about for a while.

Thanks Matthew for all the encouragement as I go down this temporary (I hope) unpleasant path.

Michael