[asterisk-users] Verizon SIP "trunking" Field Trial

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri Jan 4 12:18:00 CST 2013

Trust me, Verizon doesn't really provide support.    What they will do is tell you something different (often conflicting stuff) when you send in a ticket.    One time they tell us the From must be in e.164 format, other times they say it does not.    We asked for an updated Interop guide weeks ago and they have not provided us anything.  We have been with VZ SIP for years so I wanted an updated interop guide so we can point them to it when they tell us something which conflicts with their docs.  Don't get me started on trying to upgrade our service with them..