[asterisk-users] new user help required to build voice recorder with asterisk

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 05:28:29 CST 2013

I don't think this should be an issue, but we have seen a lot of sites
going live and discovering too late that they had recording problems. Maybe
you won't need to implement an external recorder, but it's better to plan
in advance, not when you are in production! :)
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com