[asterisk-users] Catching "hold" in dialplan

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 05:20:59 CST 2013

Steve Murphy submitted a patch a while ago to track MOH on queues, you can
find it at https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20742 - it
could be a good starting point to work on as it is quite short.
Too bad it is still in limbo.... :-(
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com