[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Jan 2 12:10:11 CST 2013

It is not hard to follow the rules .  If the nice folks at Digium took the
time to post rules we should at least TRY to follow them. If you do not like
the rules you can always petition Digium to change them but, taking up
bandwidth on the list in this all to frequent pissing match is a futile
waste of time.

Grow up, follow the rules, have a good day.
JohnM

I'm 69, not too likely to do much more growing up, and I do follow the
rules, unless the thread is already top-posted.

I'm young enough, though, that I don't have a problem discussing change, and
I thought I had started a new thread with the Top Posting subject so you
wouldn't need to waste your time looking at it.

If there were change, I'd think it would be better to come from the list
users rather than from Digium.

If you'd like to add real value to this discussion, you might respond to my
request for information on what product/procedure/whatever would enable me
to follow and participate in bottom-posted discussions as it doesn't appear
that Outlook or gmail are very effective.

  --Don