[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Richard Kenner kenner at gnat.com
Wed Jan 2 10:29:18 CST 2013

> In this "properly trimmed" example, there's no record of who said what.

When it's relevant, I trim in such a way that that information is
preserved.  But I would *never* leave in a header, just the identification
of the person who typed that part.  Most mailers, when you include text
from another email, put someting like "XYZ wrote:" before the included
text.  So usually it's just a matter of preservating that and adding any
that are needed that aren't there.

Yes, it takes a few minutes longer, but given that there are probably
hundreds of people reading my email, that's an investment that I find
*well* worth it.