[asterisk-users] Top Posting

Richard Kenner kenner at gnat.com
Wed Jan 2 10:00:27 CST 2013

> > I'm the opposite.  I'm likely not to scroll down 10 pages to see
> > the comments at the end.
>
> Wouldn't need to if people trimmed their posts properly.

Precisely (e.g., see above)! Indeed, my sense is that top-posting
*discourages* properly trimming email and that's my main reason against it.
If things were properly trimmed, the email would be short enough that it
really doesn't matter that much if the new material is on the top or
bottom, but people who top-post and don't trim create really hard-to-follow
emails.