[asterisk-users] Playback on h exten

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 04:23:39 CST 2013

On Thursday 21 February 2013, Enrico Pasqualotto wrote:
> Hi all, I'm trying to setup a Quiz/feedback for caller of call center when
> a agent hangup. I use Asterisk 1.8.16 and I'm trying with Queue and Dial
> with options c and g but every time I try to play something I got:
> .....  stuff deleted .....
> This is my dialplan:
>
> [from-test]
> exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},60,rjtTg)
> exten => h,1,Goto(play,s,1)
>
> [play]
> exten => s,1,Noop(play)
> exten => s,2,Saydigits(123579)
>

> Anyone can help me?

By the time you reach extension h, it's too late for playing audio; the call
has already been hung up, and the process of freeing up resources has begun.

If you are using the g modifier to the Dial() command then the call doesn't
jump to extension h, but carries on with the next step if the far end hangs
up.  So what you probably want is something more like this:

[from-test]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},60,rjtTg)
exten => _X.,2,Noop(play)
exten => _X.,3,Saydigits(123579)

--
AJS