[asterisk-users] Meetme and MEETME_EXIT_CONTEXT

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Wed Feb 20 11:13:33 CST 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jonas Kellens" <jonas.kellens at telenet.be>

> Hello,
>
> I don't really see anything when pressing '0' (zero). It's like the
> '0' (zero) does not reach Asterisk.
>
> However the password to enter the conference does reach Asterisk
> well.

Please don't top post (https://www.asterisk.org/community/discuss).  Also, you didn't pastebin any debug, so I can't confirm that there is not some other issue upon a possible DTMF reception.

If it is the case that Asterisk doesn't detect a DTMF 0 when you send it from the endpoint, then you probably want to look at a SIP packet capture to verify the endpoint is actually sending the DTMF to Asterisk. What you look for in the capture or audio will depend on what kind of DTMF you are sending with the endpoint.

Does Asterisk detect the digit 0 at any other time outside of MeetMe?

Can you setup an extension matching for 1234567890 and dial that?

Do you see DTMF debug for all those digits?

If you do end up trying ConfBridge - I've never used it in 1.8. Others have made me aware that ConfBridge wasn't the best in 1.8, and that it's much better in 10 or preferably 11.

--
Rusty Newton
OS Community Support Manager | Digium, Inc. | www.digium.com