[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8, Siemens C610IP with 3 handsets: all are ringing on incoming calls

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Tue Feb 19 08:30:53 CST 2013

Le 18/02/2013 18:54, Chris Bagnall a écrit :
> On 18/2/13 5:39 pm, Administrator TOOTAI wrote:
>> on incoming call we have exten =>
>> 100,n,Dial(SIP/Handset_102&SIP/Handset_103&SIP/Handset_104,,)
>> and always only Handset_102 is ringing, we receive "busy" back from the
>> 2 others but they are not. Any clue?
>
> It depends which base station you're using - some of the earlier ones
> only supported one or two simultaneous SIP calls (remember dialling
> counts as a call, even if it's not answered).
>
> I seem to recall the N300IP (the one we use) supports 3 concurrent SIP
> calls.
>
> The easiest workaround is probably to create a fourth SIP account
> called '102_103_104' or something that's set to ring all 3 handsets on
> the Gigaset web interface. You can then Dial(SIP/Handset_102_103_104)
> <substitute the SIP account you created above> from Asterisk instead.

That make sens, good idea, thanks ;-)

Before I read your message I already splitted the call by calling at
first the 2 most important handsets and in case of no answer, the third
one with one of the first ones. Will apply your proposal if my setup
isn't convenient to the customer.

Thanks for your help

--
Daniel