[asterisk-users] asterisk-1.8 change in meetme behavior was this on purpose?

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Feb 17 14:20:33 CST 2013

Hi.  After the latest upgrade of asterisk-1.8, I notice that meetme does
not allow  the menu, if musiconhold is active which only occurrs if a
single user is in the conference.  Sometimes I have to unmute someone
because for various reasons they cannot do this and they are the first
one in the conference.  I looked at the code and its a one line change,
and I wonder if it was done deliberately or not -- if so I wonder if it
were possible to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?