[asterisk-users] ODBC and SQLIte3

termo termosel fermito51 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 07:31:55 CST 2013

Hi, I have add this options into Sip.conf but the CLI continues telling the same message: ubuntu*CLI> sip show peers
        Name/username                    Host                                    Dyn Forcerport ACL        Port     Status      Description                      Realtime
        0 sip peers [Monitored: 0 online, 0 offline Unmonitored: 0        online, 0 offline]

I have two users in my slite3.db. but Asterisk doesn't show me. It is how asterisk can't access into this database. When I go to call, Asterisk tells me that extension xxx is not found in phones context. Thanks,Jordi Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:00:44 +0100