[asterisk-users] ODBC and SQLIte3

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 17 06:00:44 CST 2013

hi,

if you use realtime peers, and you want to see their states, you have to
look in the database...
if you want to see their states via cli, you have to set
rtcachefriends=yes in your sip.conf...
there are other settings that you might be interested in...  :

rtcachefriends=yes ; Cache realtime friends by adding them to the
internal list
                                 ; just like friends added from the
config file only on a
                                 ; as-needed basis? (yes|no)

rtsavesysname=yes              ; Save systemname in realtime database at
registration
                                 ; Default= no

rtupdate=yes                   ; Send registry updates to database using
realtime? (yes|no)
                                 ; If set to yes, when a SIP UA
registers successfully, the ip address,
                                 ; the origination port, the
registration period, and the username of
                                 ; the UA will be set to database via
realtime.
                                 ; If not present, defaults to 'yes'.
Note: realtime peers will
                                 ; probably not function across reloads
in the way that you expect, if
                                 ; you turn this option off.
rtautoclear=yes                ; Auto-Expire friends created on the fly
on the same schedule
                                 ; as if it had just registered?
(yes|no|<seconds>)
                                 ; If set to yes, when the registration
expires, the friend will
                                 ; vanish from the configuration until
requested again. If set
                                 ; to an integer, friends expire within
this number of seconds
                                 ; instead of the registration interval.

ignoreregexpire=yes            ; Enabling this setting has two functions:
                                 ;
                                 ; For non-realtime peers, when their
registration expires, the
                                 ; information will _not_ be removed